Fastway Trailer Hitch Ball Mount – FA42-00-2625
- Fits 2-1/2 Inch Hitch
- Adjustable Ball Mount
- Drop – 6 Inch
- Rise – 6 Inch
- 2 Inch Ball
- 2-5/16 Inch Ball
- Two Balls
- Class V
- 18000 lbs GTW
- Aluminum Shank – Silver
- Steel Ball
Switch easily between trailers with this adjustable, solid aluminum ball mount. Go from a 6″ drop to a 6″ rise. Tow up to 12,000 lbs with the 2″ ball and up to 18,000 lbs with the 2-5/16″ ball. Hitch pin and clip sold separately.
- Adjustable ball mount makes it easy for you to haul different trailers
- Ball height adjusts in increments of 1-1/4″ so that you can easily switch between trailers with different tongue heights
- Reversible ball platform lets you swap between 2 different-size balls
- Machined, aircraft-grade billet aluminum construction is corrosion resistant
- Solid aluminum produces a lightweight yet strong ball mount
- No welds, which can cause weak points that might break
- Polished finish creates a high-quality appearance
- 2 Chrome-plated steel hitch balls included
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock (FA86-00-3685) sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Fits: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ hitch receivers
- Ball diameters: 2-5/16″ and 2″
- Towing capacity:
- 2-5/16″ Ball: 18,000 lbs
- 2″ Ball: 12,000 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity:
- 2-5/16″ Ball: 1,800 lbs
- 2″ Ball: 1,200 lbs
- Maximum rise: 6″
- Maximum drop: 6″
- Shank length:
- 8-7/8″ From center of hitch pin hole to center of hitch ball
- 5″ From center of hitch pin hole to center of adjustment holes
- 1-Year limited warranty
The Fastway Flash E Series HD ball mount is strong, durable, and easy on the eyes, making it the best of both worlds. It’s solid, aircraft-grade aluminum construction is durable, rust resistant, and sturdy enough to last for years to come. With a polished mirror finish, this ball mount will make any vehicle look fantastic.
The adjustable ball height lets you tow a variety of trailers with different tongue heights. Having both a 2″ ball and a 2-5/16″ ball allows for even more versatility, making this the ultimate go-to ball mount if you own multiple trailers.
Changing Ball Height and Replacing Balls
To adjust the height of the ball, remove the pin so that you are able to slide the ball platform up or down along the shank to the desired position. Re-insert the pin once you have found the correct height and replace the clip.
Switching the hitch ball is just as easy. Simply remove the pin holding the ball platform in place and slide the platform off of the shank. Flip the platform upside down so that the ball you want to use is on top. Then slide the ball platform back onto the shank and replace the pin.
42-00-2625 Fastway Flash E Series HD Adjustable Ball Mount – 2 Chrome Balls – 2-1/2″ Hitch Receiver – 6″ Drop, 6″ Rise – 18,000 lbs
There are no reviews yet.